Facebook has provided a number of tools to make it a powerful resource not just for individuals, but for businesses and brands as well. It’s no secret that Facebook will help spread your brand and propel your business into the forefront. Facebook has over 350 million active users. More than 35 million users update their status each day, with more than 55 million status updates each day. More than 2.5 billion pictures are uploaded to Facebook each month. These are five reasons why your business may need a Facebook page:
- Establish yourself as an expert, while staying on top of your field and your competitors.
- Target potential and current audiences without resorting to spam. Since the users make the decision to connect with your company, marketing messages will be anticipated, not disregarded.
- Engage with user-friendly options such as photos, videos, blogs, and status updates. Traditional media is passive, while social media is interactive.
- Enhance credibility by controlling and communicating directly with the key audiences and building the company’s brand.
- Learn directly from audiences on social media sites such as Facebook. These platforms let the company learn directly what customers are saying about its service and products.